For the past 32 years, our attention to detail and persistent focus on customer satisfaction results in the top technology experience in the state. As a multi-generational Twin Cities based business, we are readily available to service and support all of your technology needs. Whether you are looking to upgrade or start anew, the Matrix Communications staff is ready to assist you with Cloud Solutions, Voice Application, Facial Recognition, and IT Services. From design to deployment, our mission is to confidently deliver communication solutions that allow our customers to communicate easily and efficiently by providing tools to run secure, reliable, and successful businesses.
One-stop System Integrator
Matrix Communications partners with industry leading manufacturers to bring you the best choice in technology. We can provide a fully integrated IT solution no matter how large or small the project. Our focus is always on delivering the best in voice applications, facial recognition, IT services and cloud solutions. The number of Matrix certified technicians will always ensure your business receives the best planning, design, installation and support possible.
- Privately held company founded in 1985
- 125 Employees | Over 70% dedicated to Field Operations
- Established our Business Partnership with NEC in 1985
- Began our Carrier Services Program in 1991
- Expanded into the cabling infrastructure business by creating Network Design, Inc. (NDI) in 1997
- Created the IT Services Group in 2000
- Strengthened our data practice by leading with Extreme Networks Data Technologies in 2001
- Broadened offer with Cloud Solutions & Managed Hosting in 2012
- Enhanced our Managed Services Business to include desktop, servers and applications in 2013
- Launched Matrix Hosted Voice in 2017
- Partnered with NEC to rollout industry leading Biometric Facial Recognition Technology in 2017